Here are a couple of blouses I finished recently. (Since I always look hideous in timer shots I decided to go headless in these.)
The pattern I used for this purple paisley is
Kwik Sew 3511 New Look6598. I made a slight modification to the sleeves (turned up cuffs) just for the sake of variety. (UPDATE: Oops. I actually used the same pattern (different view) for both of these. Kwik Sew 3511 has a similar overall shape but with a different collar and it has a scoop neck version.)
For this green blouse I used New Look 6598, a pattern I’ve had for a while and have used several times. I bought the fabric from Wal-mart.* I had been seeing it there for months. It kept calling to me and I kept resisting but I finally had to give in. You can only see a little sliver of the pants but those are the ones I mentioned recently. They turned out okay but they could be better. I was trying out a new pants pattern.
I love both of these tops but I think the green is slightly my favorite. I’m working on another Kwik Sew 3511, the predominantly tan and red print on the right in this photo.
I almost forgot, the paisley fabric came from Wal-mart too.